Best Price Guarantee - Conditions
Best Price Guarantee is programme operated by České aerolinie a.s., with its registered seat in Prague 6, Ruzyně Airport, Post Code 160 08, Czech Republic, inscribed in the Commercial Registry maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section B, entry 1662, ID No. 45795908, hereinafter referred to as “Czech Airlines”)
Terms and Conditions of the Best Price Guarantee
(“Terms and Conditions of the LFG”)
1. To benefit from Czech Airlines' online Best Price Guarantee (“BPG”) you must first have purchased and have fully paid a electronic ticket at website www.czechairlines.com ( “Czech Airlines website”) using a credit or debit card. The BPG applies only to bookings made online at Czech Airlines website and not to those purchased by telephone or otherwise. The booked flight can be either a one-way or return Czech Airlines flight, exclusively operated by company Czech Airlines (hence, excluding code-share flights operated by Czech Airlines’ partners), departing from /to Czech Republic or abroad (“ CSA flight”).
To qualify for the Czech Airlines BPG you must have found a cheaper online fare on another website for the same electronic ticket, meaning :
- for the same flight or flights and
- in the same travel class/product (b.light economy, b.flex economy +, b.business, economy or business) and
- at the same date of departure and/or return and
- same airport of origin and destination and
- same scheduled hour of departure and
- fare quoted has to be in the same currency as that on the Czech Airlines website
The lower fare (i.e. the total price excluding service fees) for the flight must be cheaper than your fare for CSA flight and must be quoted in the same currency. Websites showing online fares for electronic airline tickets but not allowing users to book the cheaper online fare will not qualify for the BPG.
2. The BPG is applicable only to the original booking made online on the relevant website and any subsequent changes to a booking will not be able to benefit from the BPG.
3. Claims can only be made by submitting a BPG form online to Czech Airlines ( “BPG form”). No claim for a BPG can be made by telephone or otherwise. Incomplete BPG forms will not be accepted. BPG forms must be received online at Czech Airlines website within one (1) hour following the complete online booking with Czech Airlines. You need to save and send a screen shot of the fare quote page from the other airline website you did find cheaper.
4. Czech Airlines is not responsible for any BPG forms which are not received or which are delayed in transmission.
5. The BPG will not apply where:
a. the difference in cost between the online fare purchase on Czech Airlines website and the cheaper online fare is smaller than 5€ or the result of an error by the other online site;
b. the cheaper online fare is not available to the general public. Such not public online fares include, but are not limited to, corporate discount fares, staff fares, consolidator fares, wholesaler fares, student fares, closed user group fares ; or
c. the cheaper online fare has been discounted by the other online website by use of vouchers, loyalty rewards, redemption of frequent flyers miles or similar, and including any other offers or incentives to reduce the total cost of flight; or
d. the cheaper online fare is part of a travel package with an inclusive airfare; or
e. Czech Airlines is unable to verify, using reasonable means, that the cheaper online fare is available or
f. you have exercised your right to obtain a refund or have cancelled your booking before you apply for a BPG by BPG form, in which case Czech Airlines ' usual General Conditions of Carriage for cancellations and refunds apply.
6. Czech Airlines sale online fares displayed on Czech Airlines website are subject to change. If there is a reduction to the sale online fares advertised on Czech Airlines' website after you have completely booked your flight, the BPG will not apply.
7. To qualify for a BPG you must supply sufficient evidence of the cheaper quote of online fare in the form of sceenshot of the fare quote webpage, together with a copy of the conditions applicable to the cheaper quote of online fare. Please note that the copy of any attachment to the fare quote webpage must be taken at the same time the cheaper fare screenshot is taken.
8. If the claim meets all the Terms and Conditions of the BPG (“qualified claimant”), a refund of the difference between the price paid for electronic ticket on Czech Airlines website and the cheaper online fare, will be refund to the client in a form of electronic voucher within thirty (30) calendar days of the claim having been verified by Czech Airlines under the terms of this Terms and Conditions of the BPG (“refund of the price difference”). An electronic voucher will be sent to the qualified claimant three (3) calendar days after the refund is made.
9. The refund of the price difference is the sole and exclusive compensation that will be made to qualified claimant..
11. The BPG will apply only upon compliance by you with Czech Airlines' usual General Conditions of Carriage for booking flights which are available on our Czech Airlines website. Please read these carefully.
12. One claim per one complete booking made and paid for in full at Czech Airlines website only.
13. Czech Airlines is the final authority on interpretation of these Terms and Conditions of the BPG and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. Czech Airlines reserves the right to change, amend or terminate this Terms and Conditions of the BPG at any time without notice. Any and all changes and amendments shall be posted at Czech Airlines website at least seven (7) calendar days prior to the effective date specified therein.
15. By submitting an BPG form, claimant undertakes to comply with these Terms and Conditions of the BPG, including any amendments subsequently published (on Czech Airlines website) and/or announced.
16. Any person who breaches the Terms and Conditions of the BPG shall be liable for any damage incurred thereby by Czech Airlines.
17. Each breach of the Terms and Conditions of the BPG may cause the cancellation of the rights arising from BPG, refusal to grant a refund of the price difference, or the withdrawal of a refund of the price difference.
18. These Terms and Conditions of the BPG s and any legal matters that may arise out of or in connection with this These Terms and Conditions of the BPG will be subject to, construed and interpreted in exclusively in accordance with the laws of the Czech Republic
These Terms and Conditions of the BPG shall come into force and effect on 18. 08. 2011 and shall supersede all previous versions.